- This workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools to create a more relaxed work environment.
- Spot the triggers and effects of stress and identify what contributes to burnout.
- Create an action plan for building physical, mental and emotional resilience and try out some practical techniques for staying calm.
Building resilience for managers
- This workshop will raise your awareness of what resilience looks like in managers, teams and organisations.
- Spot the signs and effects of stress in you and your colleagues and be a supportive manager. How to use emotional intelligence to build resilient teams.
- Understand what resilient organisations look like and create an action plan for developing your own and your team’s coping strategies.
Line manager training
- Equip line managers with the right skills to look after themselves and their teams.
- Essentials of what it means to be a great line manager.
- Includes diversity, absence management, performance management (for appraisees and appraisers), recruitment.
- Explore how different foods can affect your mood, including feeling below par, anxious or tired.
- Learn about the essential relationship between good digestion and our natural energy levels.
- Offers practical tools and tips of how to help.
Sleep & Rest
- Explores how sleep and rest play a vital role in good health and daily wellbeing.
- Enhance your problem-solving skills, your ability to learn new things, pay attention, make decisions, and be creative.
- Discover ways to relax and tips to enhance the quality and duration of your sleep.
- Illustrates the pragmatic nature of mindfulness.
- How it can be applied at work so we feel calmer and more in control.
- Practical application from carrying out routine day-to-day tasks or taking a break.
Fitness and health
- We all know being more physically active gives us more energy, but how do you fit this into your day?
- Expert knowledge and learn tips to improve your physical fitness.
- Includes group exercise such as dodgeball and one to one personal fitness sessions, giving practical tips and training plans.
Health at your desk
- Learn a simple 5 point checklist that will give you a supported and comfortable working posture wherever you work.
- This will cover the impact this has on our body and positive changes we can make, including ergonomics and posture.
- Includes individual sessions about any specific concerns you may have.
- Learn the key reasons why we have emotions and discover all key aspects of Emotional Intelligence. What is EI, EQ and how they relate to IQ.
- Learn our ten-step process for greater daily emotional self-awareness including how to reduce stress using the physiology of emotions and how reading emotions in faces brings vital insight.
- Uncover the organisations’ strengths and areas for development and your personal EQ strengths & development areas.
Wellbeing and you – Wellbeing workout
- Develop the three touchstones which are key to living a happy and fulfilled life. They are BEing, DOing and CONNECTing – and how each improves our own experience.
- BEing – The positive psychology of hope, meaning and happiness and emotional intelligence. DOing – Developing a growth mindset and boost your wellbeing and happiness.
- CONNECT – The positive psychology of relationships and human bonds and how to build you connections. Create a wellbeing roadmap which connects this all together.
Ways of wellbeing workshop – An introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Introduces the 5 Ways to Wellbeing as a simple tool for boosting wellbeing and resilience.
- Understand how you can use the 5 ways of wellbeing to boost your wellbeing in the everyday.
- How you can use the 5 ways of wellbeing in your life right now and how you can spread wellbeing in your family, work or community.
Behavioural happiness: Wellbeing at work
- Learn about the science of happiness and how this impacts on our day-to-day experiences in and out of work.
- Create a plan to improve wellbeing at work using a nine letter toolkit (MINDSPACE which was authored by Professor Paul Dolan for the UK Cabinet office).
- Look at some of the evidenced based methods which can help us do the decisions like reducing procrastination, increasing creativity, productivity and minimising distractions.
Finding and aligning values and purpose
- This workshop is about discovering what the values and life purpose are of your employees.
- Find ways to discover how the values of the organisation can be included more in the day-to-day of work life.
- Through various facilitation techniques find ways to discover, embed and live more into the values and purpose of the organisation to increase overall engagement and productivity.
Design in mind: how the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity
- Assess the impact the design of the office is having on employees health, wellbeing and productivity.
- Using a seven letter toolkit in sound, air, light, imagery, ergonomics, nature and tint (SALIENT).
- Create and implement a healthier, happier and therefore, more productive place to work.
Mental health Workshops
Mental health aware
- An understanding of what mental health is from this nationally endorsed course from Mental Health First Aid England.
- Gain a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and get the confidence to interact with someone who is in distress or may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- Learn how to look after your own mental health.
Mental health first aid
- The Adult MHFA Two-Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing as well as practical skills to help you spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Develop the confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress and knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
Mental health awareness for managers
- Gain an understanding what mental health and wellbeing is and identify key factors that affect mental health and wellbeing at work.
- Identifying the early signs of someone becoming distressed at work and how to take positive action;
- Practical ways to better support/manage a member of staff with a mental health condition;
Financial wellbeing Workshops
How to be better with money
- Get and keep control of your money and get a plan for the future, whatever that may look like.
- Tackling spending, budgets, debt, home buying, insurance, credit checks, savings and pensions we aim to ensure you go away with a personal action plan.
- No jargon or boredom just practical help and tips in a fun and memorable way!
How money can make you happier
- Understand the principles of financial wellbeing including how to control your daily finances and the ability to cope with a financial shock.
- What makes you happy and what would you like to be doing but aren’t. From this create longer term objectives to aim for and spend your time and money on.
- How to create a long-term plan and use financial forecasting to answer the question “How much is enough?”
Help to Buy and helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Fed up with flatmates, annoying your parents or loathe your landlord? This workshop helps you understand what to save for a deposit and buy your own home.
- Reboot your finances to get that deposit, the differences between Help to Buy and Lifetime ISA’s and the various help to buy schemes.
- Understand why your spending habits and financial management is important, budgeting and the home buying process.
Reboot your pension
- No pensions are not dull. No they are not just for old people. It’s time to get your head around them and what you really need to know.
- How to think about planning for later life no matter what age you are, understanding state and different types of pensions
- 10 things you must do to have a good retirement and your personal action plan.
Deal with debt and become debt-free quicker
- Prioritise and reduce debt including credit cards, store cards, loans and overdrafts.
- Discover simple ways to boost your credit score.
- Learn what to do if you are in a debt crisis.
Building a nest egg – saving for the future
- Understand the importance of setting savings goals and budgets, regardless of what stage you’re at in your career.
- Recognise the difference between emergency, short-term and long-term savings, and learn tips to help you achieve your savings goals.
- Gain an overview of the different savings options available.